Technology Advisory Committee
The Technology Advisory Committee ( T.A.C.) is a representation of stakeholders within Austin Public Schools #492 and those that are served by the district. The primary focus of T.A.C. is to advise Austin Public Schools
on ways to foster and implement the district vision of technology and instill a belief in continuous improvement as related to technology.
- Maintain District Technology Plan and update as needed.
- Evaluate effectiveness/appropriateness of existing technologies within the district.
- Provide guidance and feedback on technology decisions having district-wide impact.
- Investigate new technologies to foster 21st Century skills in students/staff.
- Assess needs of the district related to technology and make recommendations.
- Provide ongoing recommendations related to technology to enhance Austin Public Schools.
Technology Services Coordinator
Executive Director of Educational Services
Director of Research Evaluation and Assessment
School Board Representative
Austin Public Schools
401 3rd Street NW
Austin, MN 55912
Important Phone Numbers