Austin Is Enrichment
At Austin Public Schools, our mission is to develop the whole student. We believe a thorough education is not limited to typical coursework. We provide a plethora of enrichment opportunities, both during and outside the school day, including:
- Our strategic partnership with MacPhail Music which provides in-person and Skype-based music instruction
- Outdoor classrooms, greenhouses, and school gardens for hands-on science instruction
- Programs in robotics, coding, Project Lead the Way, music, and drama
- Project E³, HEAT, Beyond the Bell, and the annual IJ Holton Intermediate School STEAM Expo
- LINK Crew, REACH, AVID, and Be Your Best
A student’s education doesn’t start and end in the classroom. At Austin Public Schools, we make it our goal to support all learners with a diverse array of enrichment opportunities.