We are in the process of developing our Safe Return to Learning Plan and are looking for public input. Check out the link for the draft version of the plan and to share any questions/comments/suggestions/etc!
The safety of our students and staff is our priority. We will provide updates and resources in an effort to help families reduce the risk in their home and community.
We are adhering to guidance from Mower County Health and Human Services (MCHHS), the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We are closely monitoring updates, as guidance is changing frequently due to local and global developments.
- What is COVID-19?
- What is the Austin Public School District doing about COVID-19?
- Will school be closed or activities cancelled due to COVID-19?
- What will happen should schools be closed and activities cancelled due to COVID-19?
- Will Kids Korner run should schools be closed due to COVID-19?
- What actions should we take to protect our family?
- Are there resources for parents to talk with their children about COVID-19?
- How does the Austin Public School District stay up to date about COVID-19?
With information changing daily, we encourage families to stay up to date on information regarding COVID-19 and protect yourself and the community.
For more information, please visit: